Live Music Evening - A Night of Amazing, Varied Live Music!
Time & Location
About the Event
This is going to be an incredible night showcasing a range of live music from a number of talented acts! The event will be held outside/inside across our huge decking area and cosy lounge/bar area. All of your favourite refreshments will be available from our bar and food will also be available from our coffee shop... It's guaranteed to be an amazing, fun-filled night of incredible music so come and rock the night away!
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE FOLLOWING COVID GUIDELINES MUST BE READ BY ALL GUESTS. THE PROCEDURES OUTLINED IN THE GUIDELINES BELOW WILL BE IN PLACE ON THE NIGHT AND MUST BE FOLLOWED BY ALL GUESTS - ANY GUESTS WHO CHOOSE TO NOT FOLLOW THESE GUIDELINES WILL BE ASKED TO LEAVE THE VENUE IMMEDIATELY.
- ANY GUEST FEELING UNWELL SHOULD NOT ATTEND. PLEASE LET US KNOW PRIOR TO THE EVENT WHERE AT ALL POSSIBLE - YOU CAN DO THIS VIA PHONE, EMAIL, WEBSITE MESSAGE OR FACEBOOK. ANY GUEST SHOWING ANY SIGNS OF COVID SYMPTOMS WILL BE REFUSED ENTRY - PLEASE DO NOT TRY TO ATTEND IF YOU KNOW THAT YOU WILL BE REFUSED ENTRY
- All guest details will be taken on the door on the night. These MUST be given for test and trace purposes. Anyone refusing to leave details will be refused entry and no refund shall be issued
- This is strictly a TICKET-ONLY event. Do not attempt to attend without having purchased a ticket. You will be turned away at the door
- All staff guests should travel to and from the venue in their own car, or walk if they only live a short distance away, rather than using public transport. Cars should not be shared with people outside of your own household
- Social distancing measures will be in place on the night and MUST be observed by all guests. This includes socially-distanced, controlled queues at the bars, toilets, and other key areas. Your patience will be greatly appreciated whilst you wait a bit longer than usual to be served
- A number of commercial-grade sanitiser stations and handwashing facilities are positioned throughout the venue. These should be used whenever possible in order to reduce contact transmission risk
- Tickets are 'seated' meaning that a seat is provided for each guest. You should remain seated at your table whenever possible
- All COVID guideline signage located throughout the venue should be read, observed and followed by all guests
- Activities which can create aerosol (such as shouting, chanting and singing along) are highly discouraged on the night. Dancing is another activity which will fall into this category on the night. Any guest found to be repeatedly taking part in these activities will be asked to leave
- Our team of staff will be working hard to ensure tables, chairs, bar areas, etc. are cleaned continuously throughout the night - please be kind to them and make this easy. Any guest found to be acting in a rude manner towards staff (this includes making their job more difficult by whatever means) will be asked to leave immediately
- When leaving the venue, all guests must do so in an orderly fashion, observing social distancing where at all possible, using only the designated exits. Once you have decided to leave you must do so as quickly and efficiently as possible - there must be no loitering or shouting in the streets surrounding us. Respect must be shown for all local residents, buildings, etc. - anyone found to not be acting in a respectful way will immediately be asked to leave the venue and/or surrounding area
- LIVE MUSIC NIGHT 30/8 - 31/8£5£50£0